lun, 13 feb|
Let's Draw Swathi with Gesture Drawing, guidance and plenty of 5/10 mins poses
5 mins classical dance poses like 10 of those, 10 mins x3 and 20 mins x2 unless people want more 10 mins...
Time & Location
13 feb, 19:00 – 21:20 GMT
About the Event
Here's what we do, in our Monday Live Life Drawing session, we run most Mondays all year round:
- We check our online calendar of classes and buy the right affordable ticket; - Free if you are a full member (£20/month all incl. here) - £5/$6 for today's (Monday) Live session at 1pm or 4pm from that same recording but also with Live participants and Drawing appreciation, £10/$12 for any or both sessions so you can really finish your drawings and you also get the link to the recordings to continue Drawing/Painting at home for monthsyears to come with guidance recorded. This ticket also gives you access to all other classes on that same week so this could be Mon, Tues.,Wedn., and Thursday but always check our calendar.
- Before the class starts we try to prepare ourselves for the class by getting inspiration from our Youtube/Artists listing (coming soon) or Google, FB or IG. We create different backgrounds for different mediums we want to challenge ourselves with, and do a little amazon shopping if needed, as drawing, Painting from home means we can simply use anything we want, whenever we want.
- On the day, we check our inbox and our junk email folder and click on our zoom link. We drop in from 5 mins before the starting time and wait for the tutor to let us in. Please make sure you use at least your name and initial, so we can be recognized and let in. Once were are in, we say hi, usually with a great smile and happy to share a few tips, news and stories until the Music and recording start with today's Life model. The timing of poses varies depending on the theme, the model and our full members requests.
- We usually start with short poses where we don't think at all about what to do, we just let our minds open, letting the right side of our brain do more and more of the work. Switching our brain to its creative mode gives us then what we crave for, soothing, healing , stopping/slowing down our body clocks. For the first hour the tutor guides you, remind you lots of things or gives you new tips, tricks and ideas, depending how new to the classes you are. Occasionally he/she shows you on screen what he/she does. Our tutor tallowa participants to multi-pin 2 cameras so you can have the model and him/her showing the way at the same time.
- As some may use materials that don't apply to the guidance everyone is welcome to mute the tutor and enjoy our copyright free music especially compiled for us, instead, or even cut the volume.
- At the end of the class we show our work, enjoy a few comments and feedbacks, we share tips and tricks and with bigger smiles than usual, we depart until next time,for Life Drawing, Portraiture in different ways, new ideas or old come backs and Life models newcomers auditions.
- Recordings for £10/$12 ticket holders or full members are ready about an hour later on our Member's recording's page(s).
- Our models have mainly 2 wishes you need to know about: 1 - is that you'll upload your drawings in the cloud folder that shows at the bottom of our weekly newsletter, and 2 - which is kind donationsso that they get motivated to continue trying to excel at their job. Full members can exactly do that more easily as their membership helps them draw more for less.
- If you are a new Online Life model you can give it a go with our full support on Thursdays at 7 or 8pm UK time.
Our tickets are only available on our home page here.
Tony (FB) 00 44 7951613705 (Text only)
Weekly Live + recordings
Go to our Monday Live session and/or draw from all week's recordings
Full Member/Free Ticket
If you have a Student, Portrait, Life Drawing, Pro or yearly membership.